Photo Credit: handperfection.com
Take a good look at your hands. Do you they look older than you want them to? Without a doubt, they’re the first marker of age. “Hands may be the fastest aging body part because the skin is so incredibly thin and they’re constantly in the elements, plus we tend not to protect them the same way we protect the face,” says Ellen Sirot, the undisputed supermodel of hands. You might not recognize Sirot’s face, but you’ll definitely know her hands. They’ve been in ads for Avon, Neutrogena, Sally Hansen, Johnson’s, Verizon, Dove, Elizabeth Arden and countless others — clearly, she knows what she’s talking about!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS