Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
You are what you eat and drink and slather on your skin, and for this reason alone, algae should be part of your health and beauty regimen. The head to toe health and beauty benefits of algae are why it’s trending right now and if results have anything to do with it, it won’t be going anywhere soon. Algae has been proven to boost hydration, calm irritation and reduce uneven skin tone when applied topically and improve your health and the health of your skin when ingested.
Dawn Russell is the founder of 8G, the first effervescent tablet you mix with water and drink that contains 8 cherry-picked greens. She has included blue algae as one of the 8 greens because “it’s rich in B-vitamins, ir
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS