Maybe it’s the pimple that shows up out of nowhere right before a big event, or those hormonal breakouts during adolescence, pregnancy or perimenoupause. Whatever the cause, we know you’d do anything for them to disappear completely…and the only way to do that until they’re really gone is with a little bit of makeup and some expert tips.
BITB turned to accomplished makeup artist Derek Selby, who knows more than a thing or two about makeup, to share his wisdom on the art of concealing acne. Selby is currently the Global Ambassador and Spokesperson for Cover FX, a makeup brand developed under the supervision of dermatologists for a truly healthy foundation. He has over 25 years of experie
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What is the single beauty product you can’t live without? Is it an SPF50, or are you ready to feed yourself to the sharks without your glossy black mascara, or will you shrivel up under a palm tree and die without your 16 ounce tub of La Mer?
BITB polled a group of enthusiastic skin experts for their must-have beauty products, and their responses range from expected to kind of surprising.
Hema Sundaram, MD — Dermatologist, Rockville, Maryland
“Besides sunscreen of course, it’s a new one I’ve been using for about the past 6 months — Teoxane RHA Serum, Hyaluronic acid in a bottle… th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS