If you want firmer, younger looking skin and you’re not using glycolic acid as part of your skincare regimen, you might want to rethink that decision. Glycolic acid, a highly effective AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) can transform your skin by breaking down and exfoliating the old, dead, dull surface skin cells to reveal brighter, rosier, more luminous skin. This chemical exfoliant diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, age spots and scars while it boosts collagen production and radiance. It can even eradicate blackheads, improve acne and make pores appear less visible.
AT THE CLINIC OR MEDSPA
Dermatologists perform glycolic acid peels because they can rejuvenate the s
Photo Credit: drrickrosen.com
Fairfield, CT-based plastic surgeon Rick Rosen, MD, FACS specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is best known for his natural and subtle results.
Whether they have had a facelift, nose job or body work, Rosen’s patients always look better, brighter and more rested, never overdone.
It is this approach that has made him a favorite among his patients and earned him Connecticut Magazine’s TOP DOC award from 2011-2014 and the People’s Choice Award from 2008 to 2013, among other honors and accolades. He is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Sur
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS