Photo Credit: John Frieda
The dresses gracing the red carpet at the 65th Emmy Awards came in a rainbow of colors (emphasis on red, white, and blue), but makeup and hair followed minimalistic and classic approaches with subtle lips and graceful bobs. Here are a few of our fave Emmy beauty looks.
The verdict is still out on her Armani Privé gown, well, honestly, I’ve given it a thumbs down, but Claire Dane’s hairstyle fit the Homeland star and Emmy winner to a tee. Stylist Peter Butler used John Frieda Hair Care to give the actress a short faux bob that elongated her neck to swan proportions. He prepped her wet locks with Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum and Frizz-Ease Curl Revive
Photo Credit: Chanel, Saks.com
Guest Bag Lady: Arianna Gold
I believe that the perfect makeup is the ultimate accessory. Maintaining your natural skin tone, and giving it a little boost with spectacular accent colors on your eyes and lips, can change your appearance for the better.
Women with porcelain or fair complexions tend to chose lip colors in lighter hues such as pink, nude or peach. Fair skinned redheads look best with apricot colored lips with honey undertones that bring out their naturally warm, reddish-pink coloring. Ladies with olive skin look lovely in golden undertones or any shade of berry or brown. For brown skin, deep reds – brick or burgun
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS