Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Less than a year ago, I wrote about my love for everything French. I also wrote that I hoped the year wouldn’t pass without me finally getting to experience the City of Lights up close and personal. Well, I’ve got my ticket and I couldn’t be more excited!
Though this planned holiday is still a few weeks away I’m prepping by whittling down the long list of things I hope to do while across the pond. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and Monet’s Giverny will certainly make the short list, as will sampling some scrumptious French fare like the almighty macaron and the delicious-if-you-don’t-think-about-it-too-much escargots. I plan on relaxing in the Champs de Mars, frequenting an outdoor mark
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS