You’ve already heard of Bro-tox and Scro-tox. Well, the newest use for Botox is for oily scalps.
Botox has long been used to decrease sweating, with many getting Botox injections in their armpits and feet to reduce excessive levels of sweat. Now Botox is being injected underneath hair follicles to prevent sweat and oils from messing up your perfect blowout. This can be a lifesaver for busy women who don’t have the luxury of popping into the salon for emergencies or scheduling Glamsquad at will.
Dermatologist Dr. Jeremy Brauer says he began offering Blotox treatments after women started asking for it. “Botox works by interrupting communication between the nerve endings and sweat gland
Photo Credit: TrilogySpaHoldings.com
Bienvenue Sisley Spa! At long last the first full service Sisley-Paris Spa in North America recently opened at the iconic Carlyle Hotel on Madison Avenue, the home of the smoky Bemelmans Bar and the beloved Cafe Carlyle where well heeled New Yorkers flock for live New Orleans jazz.
The stunning new spa features the renowned French skincare techniques and sweet smelling creams, masques, and serums of Sisley-Paris. The international luxury beauty brand is known for sourcing trend-setting natural plant extracts that deliver the best skincare results. Some of their cult classics include Sisleya Global Anti-Age ($490) and the uber luxe Supremiya Cream ($795). Another perennial favorite is their
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE