Photo Credit: StriVectin
StriVectin SD, designed for wrinkles, is so popular in stores and online that one tube is sold every 59 seconds around the world. So, why tamper with perfection?
Like Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizer (this one’s the sprinter: one bottle sells every 4.87 seconds), which underwent a revitalization last year, StriVectin wanted a better “perfect” product. So the StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks was born, and hit shelves early March.
The new formula also cozies up to its star ingredient, NIA-114, a molecule spearheaded by two research scientists at the University of Arizona. But this new formulation, which addresses both wrinkles and
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE