Will drinking more water make me look younger?
This is one of the greatest beauty myths since the beginning of time. How much water you drink has little to do with how you age, except perhaps if you have been trekking across the Sahara and look like a wrinkled prune from dehydration. There are many obvious health benefits of drinking water, including nourishment and hydration; however, if that is your number one anti-aging strategy, call for backup or go to Plan B!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS