Photo Credit: Klara.com
The future of dermatology just may be in your pocket. Perhaps indirectly linked to the advent of Obamacare sweeping the nation, a cool crop of modern skin diagnosing apps is changing the way we take care of our skin for the better.
For a nominal fee without all the endless paperwork, complex electronic medical records (EMR), and waiting times. In fact, you can get a prescription faxed to your local pharmacy within 48 hours to treat a nasty dermatitis, psoriasis outbreak, nail fungus, poison ivy, and many other common skin problems. This new wave of dermatology apps promise that your medical data and personal details will be encrypted and transmitted securely to their doctors confidentia
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS