Spurred on by her love of exotic locales and interest in aromatherapy, Kim Spadaro has created a line of fragrances that will break through your daily grind and transport you to faraway places. The collection, simply called Spadaro, takes us on an olfactory journey to Majorca, Marrakech and Sicily with fragrances that can be worn by both men and women.
Noche del Fuego ($155), the first scent developed by Kim, conjures up memories of a trip to Majorca, Spain, including a visit to a former 13th Century palace complete with ancient, aromatic Mediterranean gardens. This fiery number features notes of bergamot, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, paprika, saffron and black pepper.
In its ever growing lineup of fragrances inspired by the neighborhoods of New York City, Bond No. 9 now turns its artistic attention to Central Park West. The current and former home to celebrities like Madonna, John Lennon, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford, Central Park West is one of the most grand and architecturally cohesive avenues in Manhattan. Plus it sits right on the western edge of Manhattan’s largest and most famous grassy area – Central Park.
Central Park West, the fragrance, pays homage to the elegant thoroughfare with it sumptuous and palatial buildings like the Dakota, current home to Lauren Bacall and Yoko Ono. Launching just in time for spring, the scent has been fo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS