Photo Credit: bareminerals.com
2014 has been a very good year for Leslie Blodgett, the global beauty powerhouse and Creator of bareMinerals. She was recently awarded the 2014 WWD Beauty Inc Visionary of the Year Award in recognition of how she transformed Bare Escentuals into one of beauty’s biggest success stories of all time. Earlier this year, Blodgett was also named by WWD Beauty Inc as one of ‘Beauty’s Big Ten,’ further recognition of her amazing success in transforming a fledgeling Bay Area-based bath & body retailer into a global cosmetic empire.
As the first woman to receive this prestigious award, this honor is a testament to the indelible mark Blodgett has left on the industry at large through the
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has snagged one of the world’s most beautiful women as a brand ambassador for its Parfums Christian Dior. WWD reported today that the Israeli-born stunner and Harvard grad will be the face of an as-yet unrevealed project. There’s that killer combination of brains and beauty!
The news comes just in time for Natalie’s birthday tomorrow. It looks to be the start of a great year for the actress, writer/director and fashion icon.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS