Ever wonder how your skin holds up to others in your age group? The new Olay Professional Pro-X Skin Analyzer is a free online service that actually compares your level of aging with other people of the same age. After submitting a photo online, the service gives you a personalized skin analysis of your degree of facial wrinkling and pigmentation spots.
To start the process, you must first obtain a special Pro-X Skin Analyzer Headband, which is included in Pro-X products or can be requested online at olay.myskinanalysis.com . While wearing the headband, have a friend take a photo of you that can be uploaded to the website. Complete the brief online questionnaire and your analysis will b
The new FDA ruling simplifies sunscreen for consumers; the two key things to remember are SPF 15+ and BROAD SPECTRUM.
The Food and Drug Administration is trying to sort out the confusion about sunscreens, with new rules that specify which lotions provide the best protection against the sun and ending claims that they are truly waterproof. The F.D.A. said sunscreens must protect equally against two kinds of the sun’s radiation, UVB and UVA, to earn the coveted designation of offering “broad spectrum” protection. UVB rays cause burning; UVA rays cause wrinkling; and both cause skin cancer.
The rules go into effect in 2012 and also ban sunscreen manufacturers from claiming t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS