Photo credit: myzeno.com
From the folks that brought us Zeno, one of the earliest home care devices for treating blemishes with heat, they have a new approach – for aging skin, lines and wrinkles. The new ZENO LINE REWIND WRINKLE REDUCTION KIT is anti-aging skincare with a high tech twist. Line Rewind features a unique combination of heat, vibration and red light waves in a compact little bright pink device. The concept is simple – it’s a two part system. Step 1 – you apply the Wrinkle Reduction Serum (that contains the potent antioxidant resveratrol plus peptides and hyaluronic acid for plumping and hydration) all over your face. Step 2 – Zeno warms up once you press the button, and th
England’s Willow Water Improves Skin Quality by 24%, Study Shows.
We’ve all heard again and again that drinking water is good for you, particularly for the skin. Well, an eight week study conducted in the U.K. has demonstrated that consumption of 1.5 liters (a little more than six 8 oz. cups) of water per day can reduce wrinkles by as much as 24%.
Fifty-three men and women participated in the study. One half drank 1.5 liters a day of Willow Water, a premium brand from the Lake District in England, while the other half drank 1.5 liters of another leading mineral water.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE