Photo Credit: L’Oreal Hairdressers Against AIDS
When beauty brands give back, we think it’s a cause worth championing. Today marks World AIDS Day, when education, research, prevention and finding a cure are at top of mind. For the countless men, women and children across the globe affected by the disease, the effort is more pressing than ever. The research necessary to end this pandemic and the treatments required to keep it in check are costly. So consider your purchases today, before the holiday rush comes to a head, and infuse your gift giving with some life-saving potential.
The MAC AIDS FUND has led the pack with bold celebrity spokespeople to complement their bold color
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS