The holidays always make us feel a wee bit more generous than the rest of the year. It is a time to open your hearts (and your wallets) and to support something bigger than yourself that means something to you. Think CAC.
Please join Beautyinthebag.com and give whatever you can to support Cancer and Careers. Wendy Lewis, our Founder and Editor in Chief, was the first Editor to serve on the Cancer and Careers site and it is a cause she feels very passionate about.
For the past decade, the mission of Cancer and Careers has been to empower and educate people with cancer to thrive in their workplace by providing expert advice, interactive tools and educational events. Cancer and Career
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS