Photo Credit: loccitanne.com
Derived from the nut of the African shea tree, shea butter is one of those seemingly magic all purpose ingredients. According the the ASBI (American Shea Butter Institute), a bio-tech institute that provides consumer and industry education and quality standards, this moisturizing and healing multi-tasker has many uses. It diminishes wrinkles, dry skin and hair, dermatitis, eczema and blemishes as well as helps heal insect bites, minor skin wounds, itchiness and more which is why you’ll find this coveted ingredient in skincare, haircare and now even makeup.
L’Occitane’s Shea B
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE