For the 14th year, L’Oréal celebrated the accomplishments of women in a range of scientific pursuits with the presentation of the L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards during a ceremony in Paris on March 29. Five exceptional women scientists from around the globe were honored for their contributions to resolve major global challenges.
“In order to meet the challenges of the future, we must encourage science and women’s potential,” said Irina Bokova, Director General of UNESCO, who presented the awards.
“This award has changed the lives of numerous scientific women. In becoming emblematic of the ethical commitment of our company, this program has inspired and motiva
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS