Join BITB’s Tuesday Twitter chats that kick off from 1:00-1:30 pm EST.
Twitter chats are one of the many ways we can connect with our readers, fans, subscribers and followers, and to really find out what makes you tick, what your beauty favorites are, and how we can do our part here at BITB. Of course, expect to make many friends, discover new (and time tested) products, and you may even score some beauty loot.
We’ll have a hot topic for each chat, of course. Be prepared to come with your beauty and skin care questions, ready to share your favorite tips and tricks, and be automatically entered to win a gift.
Be sure to use the hashtag #BeautyBag while tweeting to be automatically
Excerpted from iVillage.com
“When the temperature drops, lips get dry. You can’t just hide ’em behind lipstick and lip gloss… a red or pink mouth with splits and dead skin on it? So not sexy. Chapped lips are not just unsightly, they can become painful — cracking and bleeding — if not treated properly. Use lip balm, you suggest? Beauty pros point out that it won’t do the trick. In fact, lip balm might be the very chapped-lip culprit because it actually keeps moisture out. What’s a girl to do?
I turned to the experts and was surprised to learn that some of my own lip-caring methods are what’s making them worse!
The Chapped Lips Do’s and Don’ts
Don’t lick your chapped lips,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS