You’re diligent about your skincare. You never go to bed with makeup on. You cleanse and moisturize and protect daily and you even use anti-aging serums regularly, but if you’re wondering if you should add toner into your skincare regimen as well, the answer is probably yes.
Celebrity Aesthetician Renee Rouleau is a big believer in toner and says it’s an important step in all skincare routines no matter your skin type. She offers the following reasons why:
They remove drying chlorine, minerals and chemicals that are in tap water and can be dehydrating to the skin.
They enhance the results of your skincare program. Depending on the ingredients used in the toner, they can help calm s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS