Samuel Lam, MD, founder of Lam Facial Plastics in Dallas, Texas, knows that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and as a facial plastic surgeon, he takes pride in cultivating this experience.
When evaluating beauty, Lam puts balance before symmetry–and his outside-of-the box thinking is changing the way we see ourselves and others.
“Beauty is instinct,” he says. “You know it when you see it.”
A double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and a board-certified hair restoration surgeon, Lam has written five major medical textbooks, Comprehensive Facial Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Surgery of the Asian Face, Complementary Fat Grafting, Simplified Facial Rejuvenation, and Hair
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS