Facial plastic surgeon Edwin F. Williams III, MD, has witnessed an evolution in how facial aging and rejuvenation is approached during his 20-plus years in practice.
“We have a better understanding of the facial aging process today,” says Williams, the medical director of the Williams Center for Plastic Surgery in Albany, NY and New York City and the incoming vice president for public and regulatory affairs at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). “Lifting is not the only answer, but overfilling isn’t either. We have become enlightened on how to use fillers today.”
What procedures do you perform most oft
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE