Kate Middleton has wowed the world with her enviable poise, sense of style and dry wit, inspiring young woman around the globe to emulate her every fashion and beauty move. We can now add fragrance to that list of Kate must-haves.
On her wedding day, the princess wore White Gardenia Petals ($150 for 100ML, $105 for 50ML) from British fragrance company Illuminum. Happily for stateside Kate fans, the brand is now available in the U.S. at Henri Bendel. This fragrance – a total knockout – is delicate, refined and strong all at once. It’s a pretty unexpected perfume for a princess in the sense that it’s quite edgy and sensuous too, with a top note of lily, which evokes a tropical seaside loc
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS