Addressing uneven skin tone seems to be the breakthrough product category of the winter season. Now Kiehl’s ups its game with the launch of Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution ($49.50), arriving at counters next month. The new formulation promotes clarity while addressing the appearance of dark spots, discolorations, acne scarring as well as uneven tone.
The key and innovative ingredient in Clearly Corrective is called Activated C, a new generation Vitamin C derivative. It fights unwanted pigmentation by breaking up existing melanin clusters as well as preventing the formation of future ones.
“We’ve learned that we can’t simply slow down the prod
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS