There’s more to anti-aging than just diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. As we get older, the face begins to lose volume leaving tell tale signs of slackened skin and sagging jaw lines. Many treatments don’t address these issues but Clinique wants to put the plump back into your face with its new Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream ($58).
The lifting and firming cream works to visibly firm, volumize and restore skin texture. It does so with a team of ingredients that use “signaling technology” to help cells communicate better in order to remain energized to support and increase skin volume.
Addressing all three levels of the skin – hypodermis, dermis and epidermis, Repairwe
You gotta love a foundation that does much more than just cover up. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15 ($32.50) not only provides moderate coverage in a dewy finish, but it also helps fight past and future UV damage, while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
A good foundation choice for those concerned with visible signs of age, Repairwear Laser Focus foundation provides skincare treatment benefits by incorporating patented technology from the brand’s Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS