Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It does seem like everyone and their mother is getting Botox, the neurotoxin used to temporarily improve the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the face. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that 2015 saw over 6.7 million Botox procedures performed and this is a number that is expected to continue to grow, the reason being that women as young as 24 are using it as a preventive measure against lines and wrinkles. Many of these younger women — called “Baby Botox’ers” — are going “under the needle” to satisfy their desire to look perfect on Social Media.
Before undergoing this treatment, it’s important to know that side effects with Botox (or other neurotoxin alternative
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS