Westin Hotels & Resorts is completely re-designing the fitness studio in every hotel. After doing extensive research into guest workout behavior, Westin is adding all new equipment, ripping up the floors and putting in blue light therapy (Philips ActiViva Active lamps), which has been proven to positively influence well-being and optimize performance. They are also going to be the first hotel chain to use the ActiViva Active lamps.
100% UV-free blue light increases your energy naturally, like on a sunny day, but without the UV rays associated with sunlight. Studies have shown that people working in this light indicate an increase in their performance by 10%. Light therapy is a sim
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS