Jet’s motto “look, study and attack” has made her an undeniable expert in the beauty industry. Evolving the looks of her clients by focusing on hair texture and bone structure, natural skin tones and color, she’s known for creating unique, signature styles that leave her clients looking gorgeous and feeling confident. Her level of knowledge and skill in contemporary hair styling technique has resulted in Jet Rhys Salon features in numerous fashion and beauty publications such as Allure, Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
Beauty In The Bag spoke with Jet to learn more about her career and best hair-care tips.
1. You’ve been welcoming celebrities at your salons for years
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS