Meet the diPietro Todd Academy Educator
From runway to rock stadium, celebrity stylist, Amita Moticka, has developed a diverse portfolio throughout her 20-year career. Now, co-founder and director of haircutting for the diPietro Todd Academy in San Francisco, Amita is also a René Furturer stylist and educator, who shares her expertise with local salon professionals around the country. When not traveling, she divides her time between the five diPietro Todd Salon locations, providing hair wizardry for her devoted clientele.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS