Photo Credit: Cutera.com
I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU…
(This is the text I woke up to one morning from Beauty and The Bag’s Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis)
????? I responded quickly wondering if perhaps I had won a Pulitzer for one of my groundbreaking articles on microneedling or platelet-rich plasma (PRP) LOL.
Would you like to try Cutera’s Trusculpt iD treatment on your tummy and flanks and write about your experience!!!!
My flanks??? I asked.
(True story: I never knew I had flanks.)
A back-handed compliment, to be sure, but once you are told you have flanks (by your editor who was known as the Knife Coach for her guidance on all things cosmetic surgery in her past life), there is nothing you w
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE