The countdown has begun. With roughly three months to April 29, the date of the royal wedding, speculation abounds about the dress, the look, the makeup. Celebrity makeup artist Dimitri James shares his take on a makeup look fit for a modern girl and future queen using products from Skinn cosmetics.
“Kate is a real, relatable young woman who is also soon to be considered a style and fashion icon. She’s gorgeous in a classic, elegant way and her wedding day make-up should reflect that. She should choose a look that highlights her best features — those beautiful
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE