Photo Credit: clinique.com
You knew it was coming — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a health campaign organized by major charities every October to increase awareness of breast cancer and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure as well offer information and support to those affected by it. Throughout this month, there are numerous events and an influx of pink products, ribbons and landmarks to increase attention and support for this cause.
The American Cancer Society reports that every two minutes a woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer. This statistic drives home the point that more needs to be done to increase awareness and help suppor
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE