Barrington, IL-based plastic and reconstructive surgeon Renee Michelle Burke, MD, knows that the whole is often greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to facial rejuvenation and body contouring. She typically combines minimally invasive treatments with surgical ones to achieve the best possible results.
Burke received her MD from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit and completed her internship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, which she followed with a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn and two fellowships – one in oculoplastics and aesthetics, and another in craniofacial surgery.
Burke chatted with Beauty in The Ba
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event