Photo Credit: Vichy
The recession may be over officially, but I’m still watching my pennies, big time. That’s why it’s so good to know that beauty has my back with budget buys for flawless skin, bombshell hair and stylish accessories – perfect for summer.
Vichy Thermal Spa Water is a perfect all over instant refresher for hot summer days. In fact, the mineral-rich water has been recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties. Plus, the travel-size version costs only $7.50!
Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo ($9
Will drinking more water make me look younger?
This is one of the greatest beauty myths since the beginning of time. How much water you drink has little to do with how you age, except perhaps if you have been trekking across the Sahara and look like a wrinkled prune from dehydration. There are many obvious health benefits of drinking water, including nourishment and hydration; however, if that is your number one anti-aging strategy, call for backup or go to Plan B!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event