Photo Credit: Amazon.com
Guest Bag Lady: Arianna Gold
MARIO BADESCU ENZYME CLEANSING GEL – One thing I always look for after I wash my face is the ultimate feeling that my skin has been cleansed properly. I hate when little bits of my face wash remain on my skin. Mario Badescu’s Enzyme Cleansing Gel leaves your skin feeling cool, smooth, composed and pure. The non-foaming texture of the gel deeply cleanses your face, removing make-up, dirt, oil and any excess impurities without drying out your skin. There is a certain texture to the gel that allows it to be applied in a very smooth manner giving you flawless, glowing skin after it is rinsed off.
FINAL VERDICT: RDW (RUN DON’T WALK) – The cooling effect that comes after using this product will leave you hooked. Although it is a little pricy (8 oz bottle sells for $12.00, 16 oz bottle sells for $20.00), it is a fabulous cleansing gel unlike any other.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS