Photo Credit: ebsplasticsurgery.com
In some circles, New York City-based plastic surgeon Elan B. Singer, MD, is known as Commander Select Elan Singer. He is a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserve and performs monthly surgeries at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
Much of what he has learned treating the nation’s veterans has served to improve the care he offers to patients in his private practice.
Singer is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He received his plastic and reconstructive surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Singer completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery at Lenox Hill
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS