Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to know how to glow?
We asked the team of Arivale registered dietitian coaches for their top 5 tips on what to eat for better skin this winter:
1- Try some juicy mandarin oranges: Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen, vital for skin elasticity and healing. Mandarins and other citrus fruits are a perfect snack and full of vitamin C to support your skin and immune system.
2- Have a handful of walnuts for an afternoon snack: Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to get in your diet for health and the fat we eat incorporates into every cell – including skin cells. Boasting anti-inflammatory properties as well, omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts may support skin health as
Forget the Guilt – Chocolate is Actually Good for Your Skin
You may think that chocolate and spinach don’t have much in common, but they are both loaded with antioxidants that contribute to radiant, brighter skin. Nuts, leafy greens and fruit are all good sources of essential nutrients that will help skin fight off signs of age and the damaging effects of the sun, according to the editors of Women’s Health magazine, who put together the following list of edible beauty secrets in the April issue.
Dark Chocolate: The sweet stuff contains high levels of potent antioxidants that can help protect your skin from sun damage as well as amp up blood flow to your tissues, which will in turn
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE