Photo Credit: Cew.org
The CEW Product Demo is one of the most highly attended events each year, drawing industry executives and beauty junkies eager to survey the beauty landscape and take home a suitcase-sized goody bag of products to try. What sets the CEW Beauty Insider Awards apart from all the others is that the only voters are the 900 bonafide CEW members, all of whom are invested in the industry from editors, product developers, cosmetic chemists, marketing and branding experts, to makeup artists and influencers.
Held at the Metropolitan Pavilion on West 18th Street, over 800 products from 433 brands were showcased this year. Over the years, the event has blossomed to max out three floors of beauty br
Not even a torrential downpour could stop 2,400 of New York’s beauty elite from turning up in droves for the annual Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Product Demo Night at the Metropolitan Pavillion in Chelsea. They came from hear and far, brand pioneers, aestheticians, makeup artists, PRs, marketers, retailers, editors, bloggers, and beauty execs to see what the beauty industry is buzzing about, and to score a very cool swag bag of products.
The annual Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Beauty Insider Awards season kicked off with a record-breaking 816 products entered this year and 703 participated in the demo event to allow members to sample and experience the products before voting for their
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY