Photo Credit: canva.com
You know that look you see when you catch yourself in a mirror on a day where you’re over stressed, over tired and just angry at the whole world? That’s RBF, code for “resting bitch face”, and we’re all subject to it some of the time. Think FLOTUS.
But there is a remedy for RBF that can change your look and your outlook too. The procedure may take 20 minutes and can range anywhere from hundreds to thousands, depending on how intensive the treatment is. It is also not permanent, so you will need to check in for touch-ups every 4-6 months to a year or more.
“Every injector may use slightly different techniques to address the “RBF” condition, however BOTOX and other toxins with or without
Donna Bilu Martin, MD is a board certified cosmetic dermatologist at South Beach Dermatology in Miami, as well as in Aventura, Florida at Horwitz Dermatology. Her colleague in South Beach Dermatology is Dr Stephen Mandy. A graduate of the Johns Hopkins University and the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Dr. Bilu Martin completed her residency at the University of Maryland Medical System. She is the “Make the Diagnosis” editor for Skin and Allergy News online and a volunteer instructor in Dermatology at the University of Miami. Sought frequently by the media, Dr. Bilu Martin is quoted regularly on television and in print on topics in medical and cosmetic dermatology, and has been
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS