Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
August (a.k.a National Anti-Frizz Month) has come to a close, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of frizzy hair. A recent study conducted by Alberto VO5 found that approximately 87 percent of U.S. women deal with frizzy hair, 25 percent of whom have resorted to measures as drastic as staying home on bad hair days. There’s got to be a better way!
Curly hair tends to frizz more than straight hair, but the the health of your hair also plays a major factor. Damaged hair (thanks to heat styling and over styling in general) shows up as breakage, split ends, and ultimately frizz. Then there’s the environment. “Frizz is caused when water, found in humid hair, modifies hair’s structural pro
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE