Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Born in India and raised in Canada, TV Personality and STELLAR Founder Monika Deol spent many hours in makeup chairs. Session after session, she grew frustrated over the lack of makeup choices available to flatter her medium skin tone. In 2017, Monika took matters into her own hands and launched STELLAR, making high-quality makeup accessible to ALL women.
BITB spoke with Monika about her inspiration behind the brand, what she’s most proud of launching the company and her go-to products for every day use.
1. Tell us who or what inspired you to create STELLAR?
I was born in India and raised in Canada. While studying at university in Winnipeg, I got a job as a Club
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY