Dr. Nina Desai is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in all facets of dermatology—general, cosmetic, and pediatric—closely and compassionately working with patients of all age ranges to develop individualized treatment plans. She follows a simple philosphy when it comes to her career: help all patients achieve healthy, beautiful skin so they can look and feel their very best every day.
Dr. Desai earned her MD from Brown University and trained at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Medical Center in New York City where she was elected Chief Resident for the Department of Dermatology. Throughout her career, she has conducted dermatological research at Harvard University and Cornell Univer
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE