Your hands and nails take a constant beating from the cumulative effects of sun exposure, cold, heat, wind, hot water, even paperwork and generally using your nails as a tool. (You know who you are!). What’s even worse is that they can really show your age if your don’t take steps to keep them soft, supple and well groomed on a daily basis.
Here are our 7 top hand-saving strategies:
Dry Cuticles – Best salvation for dry cuticles is frequent moisturizing with emollients, such as the cult classic L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Creme ($24). Rub it in a few times a day and pop a sm
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE