In case you haven’t noticed, supplements are having a major moment right now—and we’re not just talking about multivitamins that ensure you’re getting all the basic nutrients your body needs to function properly. The demand for hyper-specific supplements that come along with promises to help you achieve your beauty and wellness goals has yielded a seemingly endless array of options, and gummy-based formulas are taking center stage. It’s actually no surprise considering the candy-averse world we’re living in, and these chewy supplements work double-duty as an indulgence for your sweet tooth in addition to being a potential way to improve your skin, hair and overall state of mind.
Photo Credit: simyskin.com
A savvy business man, Georges Benarroch knew that if he were bringing a new skin care line to an already oversaturated market, it would have to fill an important niche. His brainchild SimySkin™ does just that largely by harnessing the healing and rejuvenating powers of vitamin B12 and several other active ingredients. He also approached a leading oncologist to help develop SimySkin™ in an effort to thwart the skin cancer epidemic form a different angle. Another plus is that the new line is targeted to all ages and stages. This personalized approach to skin care clearly sets it apart from the fray.
Benarroch spoke to Beauty in the Bag from his home in Paris. Here’s what he had to say
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS