A personal quest to conquer acne led Colette Courtion on her journey from Starbucks marketing executive to beauty innovator. Today, she is the president and lead beauty innovator of JeNu, an anti-aging system that combines a handheld ultrasound device and with science-driven skincare. Prior to founding JeNu in 2011, Colette created Calidora, a chain of high-end, anti-aging skin clinics in 2005 in the greater Seatle area.
Here she shares details of her career path and skincare knowledge with Beauty in the Bag.
Tell us a bit about your background. How did you make the transition from marketing at Starbucks to beauty?
I’ve always been super passionate about beauty
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE