Photo Credit: syneron.com
Summer is coming to an end, a lot quicker than most of us want it to. Although we still have the hot, humid, hazy days of August to get through, summer 2014’s days are decidedly numbered.
Extend your summer beauty regime well into fall and beyond with our top picks for transitional grooming for skin, hair, body, legs, eyes, and nails.
1.SKIN-SISLEY PHYTO-TOUCHE ILLUSION D’ETE ($115):
This luxurious bronzing powder-gel will keep that sunkissed glow well into the autumn in a single brush stroke.Apply where the sun naturally hits your face for the most natural look—cheekbones,forehead,nose,chin,decollete,shoulders.
2. HAIR – PHYTO SUBTIL ELIXIR INTENSE NUTRITION SHINE OIL ($38):-
Nails have opened up the world for Roxanne Valinoti. The education manager for CND (Creative Nail Design) has traveled the globe to establish training standards, courses, and, of course, create new nail trends. Her journeys have taken her to Dubai, Tokyo, New Zealand, and beyond, and she has helped make nails a fashion show essential by collaborating with designers such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Herve Leger, Behnaz Sarafpour, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, and Baby Phat. In addition, her work can be seen in magazines such as Self, Redbook and Glamour, and on the digits of celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Cattrall, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, and Angelina Jolie. Here, she shares her story
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE