Photo Credit: Caudalie
From now until November 15, enter the Caudalie Resveratrol Reinvented Sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize of a $1000 shopping spree on Caudalie.com.
In addition to the grand prize, five winners will be selected daily to win a Vinexpert 2-Piece Travel Sample Set containing Vinexpert SPF 15 Day Cream and Vinexpert Night Cream. Just click here to enter.
The contest celebrates the launch of Caudalie’s new Vinexpert Firming Serum, which contains the largest amount of resveratrol in any product in the line, to date. The smooth as silk serum aims to actually lift and sculpt the skin, thanks to anti-gravity peptides and Argan proteins, in addition to diminishing fine lines and
In celebration of the $1,000 Caudalie contest going on right now, the grape-loving French brand is giving Beauty in the Bag three Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serums (an $88 value) for this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway.
Like all Caudalie skincare, Vinexpert is based on the fruit of the vine, not for its delicious wine making qualities, but for its anti-aging benefits. Vinexpert Firming Serum contains the line’s largest amount of resveratrol, the uber antioxidant derived from grapes. In addition, the serum contains 95% natural ingredients including anti-gravity peptides and moisturizing hyaluronic acid, olive squalane, and plant glycerine.
The results are firmer more elastic skin, reduced w
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS