Traveling any time can be uber stressful and exhausting. Overbooked flights, high terror alert warnings, new TSA rules, and unexpected weather delays, you can find yourself more drained than ever when you finally do arrive at your destination. A few just-right items on your carry-on and in your suitcase can help keep you bright eyed, radiant, relaxed and healthy so you’ll arrive in better condition than when you left.
Here, how to keep you from needing a vacation from your vacation.
BRIGHTEN & WHITEN EYE-OPENER Dry airplane cabins rob moisture from your eyes and can cause t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS