Celebrity makeup artist and grooming expert Merrell Hollis believes that good skin is the foundation for great make up. His artistry has led to alliances with such major brands as Clinique, MAC, Lancôme, and Versace, and his work appears in product packaging and company advertising for L’Oréal Paris and Soft Sheen Carson. Originally from Georgia, Mr. Hollis’ fascination with couture fashion and makeup began at an early age and he received his degree in Fashion Marketing and Design from American Inter-Continental University. In addition to numerous other celebrity clients, Mr. Hollis serves as the personal makeup artist to media personality and talk show host Wendy Williams.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS