Fragrance, makeup and now razors – Jennifer Lopez is taking over the beauty industry with licenses and endorsements. The latest news is her partnership with Gillette as the first-ever global ambassador for Venus, the company’s feminine razor brand. La Lopez will appear in all elements of the Venus 2011 marketing campaign, including TV, print advertising, digital and social media. The campaign also includes Jennifer’s exclusive remake of Bananarama’s classic Venus song.
The debut of the campaign corresponds with the launch of the Venus Goddess Fund for Education, dedicated to empowering women through education.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS