Fragrance, makeup and now razors – Jennifer Lopez is taking over the beauty industry with licenses and endorsements. The latest news is her partnership with Gillette as the first-ever global ambassador for Venus, the company’s feminine razor brand. La Lopez will appear in all elements of the Venus 2011 marketing campaign, including TV, print advertising, digital and social media. The campaign also includes Jennifer’s exclusive remake of Bananarama’s classic Venus song.
The debut of the campaign corresponds with the launch of the Venus Goddess Fund for Education, dedicated to empowering women through education.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE